Rule 9005. Harmless Error

By November 11, 2017FRBP

Rule 61 F.R.Civ.P. applies in cases under the Code. When appropriate, the court may order the correction of any error or defect or the cure of any omission which does not affect substantial rights.

Leave a Reply

Call for a free consultation